Why We Exist
American Home and Commercial Services, LLC is the new face of a family owned and operated company that has been around since 1989. Our business mission is to serve the Greater Austin area by providing quality, timely and affordable services for all your home comfort needs. We specialize in heating and air conditioning (HVAC), but we are also expanding our services in order to build an even stronger partnership with our customers (see what else we offer).
In our labor to build a profitable, sustainable and dependable business that supports our families, we want to become the people you can trust to look out for you and your home. We value our customers, and we hope that it shows every time they interact with us.
Our Core Business Values
We have carefully set in place a company Code of Ethics as standards of our commitment to our customers, employees and community. We feel it is our responsibility to earn the trust of everyone we interact with, and we expect them to hold us accountable to our claims.
Scott Russo, Service Manager
Nick Russo, General Manager
As a Christian-based company, our priority is to establish a business culture that reflects the values and principles that are clearly laid out for us in the Bible.
“Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.” (Matt. 7:12)
We understand that the success of our business is dependent on the trust and confidence we earn from our employees and customers. We gain credibility by adhering to our commitments, displaying honesty and integrity and reaching company goals solely through honorable conduct. It is easy to say what we must do, but the proof is in our actions. Ultimately, we will be judged on what we do.
For those who may not know, a Code of Ethics is a set of principles and rules used by companies, professional organizations and individuals to govern their decision making in choosing between right and wrong.
For Our Customers
- WE WILL SERVE our customers with integrity, competence and objectivity.
- WE WILL PERFORM all that is asked of us, and more, to the best of our ability, until the job is completed to our customer’s complete satisfaction.
- WE WILL LOOK OUT for our customer’s best interest when it comes to home safety and the selling of quality equipment. We want to genuinely earn and maintain the trust of those we do business with.
For Our Employees
- WE WILL TREAT our employees fairly.
- WE WILL ASSIGN technical and support personnel to each job in accord with their experience, knowledge, and expertise.
- WE WILL FOSTER training for all our employees on an on-going basis to improve and uphold high performance standards.
- WE WILL HIRE only personnel of high personal integrity.
Our Professional Responsibility
- WE WILL PERFORM jobs for which we are qualified by our experience and technical competence.
- WE WILL MAKE Quality Service the trademark of the jobs we perform.
- WE WILL STAND behind our work. If needed, we will take care of recalls with a minimum of inconvenience to our customers.
- WE WILL NOT provide services to a customer under terms or conditions that might damage or compromise the integrity of our trade and profession. We follow the Golden Rule.
- WE WILL NOT advertise our services in a deceptive manner.
- WE WILL MAINTAIN a wholly professional attitude and behavior toward those we serve, our fellow contractors, our own employees, our suppliers, and the public at large.
- WE WILL AGREE with our customers independently and in advance on the basis for our fees. They will be reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with the quality or services we deliver and the responsibility we accept.
- WE WILL MAKE it our moral imperative to maintain a profitable business as part of our responsibility to our employees and our families.
- WE WILL LISTEN to customer complaints about price, mindful of the honest value received by the customer and our right to an ethical profit.
Our Social Reponsibility
- WE WILL BE good corporate citizens.
- WE WILL PROTECT the health and safety of our communities by sharing knowledge of new environmental developments and technological advancements with the communities we serve.
- WE WILL CONTRIBUTE to local charities and Christian ministries who regularly serve our community and beyond unto the Kingdom of God.